Pages

Monday 2 November 2015

Nugget 284

The editor of THE NUGGET is much more 'on the ball' than I am, and actually sent me the draft of the latest issue before I had even managed to post out the previous one! Having left almost a fortnight to elapse between issues, I have now had the opportunity to check it and print it, and I will be taking it to the printer later this morning. I hope to be able to collect it from them by Friday, and to post it out to members of Wargame Developments by no later the following Monday.

IMPORTANT: Please note that this is the second issue of THE NUGGET to be published for the 2015-2016 subscription year, and that members who have not already re-subscribed can still do so if they want to. This can be done by visiting the relevant page on the Wargame Developments website. A printed reminder was sent out with the previous issue to all subscribers who had not yet re-subscribed.

4 comments:

  1. Bob

    Should I have received my first one of this subscription by now? New Subscriber.

    Andrew
    Rolph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rumblestrip (Andrew Rolph),

    You should have received your copy of NUGGET 283 at least a week ago.

    I will put a duplicate copy in the post to you today. Please let me know if it hasn't arrived by Monday of next week.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob

    Now received. Thanks very much.

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rumblestrip (Andrew),

    Good news indeed ... especially as N284 will be ready for distribution tomorrow.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.