Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Nugget 258

The editor of THE NUGGET emailed the latest issue (N258) to me on Sunday, and I took it to the printer on Monday morning. I plan to collect it from the printer on Friday afternoon and post it out to members of Wargame Developments on Saturday.

This issue is the third of the new subscription year and I sent re-subscription forms to all members of Wargame Developments some time ago. I note that several regular members have still not yet re-subscribed and I would like to take this opportunity to remind them that they can do so via the link on the Wargame Developments website (click here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.