Pages

Thursday 20 December 2012

Nugget 257

The editor of THE NUGGET emailed the latest issue (N257) on Monday, and the original copy was taken to the printer on Tuesday. I intend to collect the latest issue of THE NUGGET tomorrow morning, and I hope to be able to post it out to members of Wargame Developments by Saturday at the latest.

This issue is the second of the new subscription year and I have already sent re-subscription forms to all members of Wargame Developments. I note that several regular members have still not yet re-subscribed and I would like to take this opportunity to remind them that they can do so via the link on the Wargame Developments website (click here).

Finally, an apology for the lateness of this issue. The editor had it ready to send to me two weeks ago ... but I was just about to leave to go on my latest cruise. Please accept my apology ... and I promise to try not to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.