Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Inside the box: Colonials

Until now my collection of single-based Colonial figures have taken up eight draws worth of space in my old IKEA wooden storage draws; they now take considerably less space in my REALLY USEFUL BOXES, thanks to the separate divided trays that I have bought for them.

One box contains my European troops and their allies ...



(Please click on the images to enlarge them)

... and the other contains their usual opponents (a mixture of Egyptian/Turkish-style troops that usually appear as 'Fezians' and some generic Arab/Mahdist/Pathan-style native troops).



(Please click on the images to enlarge them)

This is the first time I have ever been able to carry all these figures around together as the old IKEA wooden storage draws were far too heavy to make this possible with any degree of safety.

2 comments:

  1. That is a very nice way to store a lot of figures. I am going to have to try something similar.
    -Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven Page,

    I would certainly give this or a similar storage system a tryout if you can.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.