Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

Errors and Omissions!

One of the problems that arises when one writes and checks ones own work is the number of errors and omissions one makes. You read what you THINK that you have written and not what you HAVE written.

The latest draft of my BIG BOARD PORTABLE WARGAME: MODERN rules are a case in point. Several people have already queried one or two things that I seem to have inadvertently changed, mistyped, or missed out entirely. I have looked at each of these queries ... and there definitely were some errors and omissions on my part.

I will correct these as soon as I can ... but in the meantime several domestic and family problems have arisen that are going to need my reasonably urgent attention, and this may mean that the time I had hoped to spend undertaking wargame-related activities may be limited for the next week or two.

4 comments:

  1. I am all too familiar with the process you describe.

    I also hope that the family matters are not too serious or prolonged and have a good outcome.

    Ross

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ross Mac,

    Thanks for your kind comments. I hope that things will sort themselves out over the next week or two.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. We understand, Bob. I hope everything works out for the best.
    -Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steven Page,

    Thanks for your kind words. I hope that things will be sorted out sooner rather than later ... but for the moment it is a case of hurry up slowly.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.