Pages

Friday 4 May 2012

Five months on ... and still not quite finished yet!

I had hoped to have finished the grand sort-out of my toy/wargames room by now ... but real life (in the form of yesterday's trip to Herne Bay and the need to do some food shopping this morning) has delayed me somewhat. Furthermore, I seem to be suffering from 'sort-out' fatigue, and I am finding it very difficult to get the last few bits done. I am about to take a break to watch the Indian Premier League cricket match between the Chennai Super Kings and the Deccan Chargers, and after that I hope that my malaise would have passed and I can finish the job I started last Monday.

4 comments:

  1. I have found the Indian Premier League to be extremely entertaining and enjoyable. WhenI came home p.m today I sat and watched the whole 1st innings- splendid stuff indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tradgardmastare,

    I have just watched Dwayne Bravo run Dhawan out ... by deflecting the ball onto the wicket with his foot ... followed by Raina getting Sangakkara caught out!

    And people say that cricket is boring?

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I'd seen that! Best team won I say in a biased manner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tradgardmastare,

    My wife and I are firm Mumbai Indians supporters, and try to watch all their games ... so we were able to watch today's match without fear of bias!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.