Pages

Monday 29 August 2011

Play-test ... what play-test?

I was supposed to play-test the PORTABLE WARGAME 2 rules yesterday ... but 'normal life' intervened, and in end I did not manage to.

Quite a few domestic, family-related, and business-related chores had built up over the past week or so, and although none of them was a major job, they all needed doing ... so my wife and I did them ... well, most of them (there are still a few that need to be completed today!). The day just seemed to disappear, and by the time my wife and I had had enough it was late afternoon and all I wanted to do was to sit down and rest.

Today looks like it is going to be 'more of the same', so I am not sure if I will be able to set aside enough time to run the play-test. If I do, I will write up a blog entry as soon as I can; if I don't, them I will try to run the play-test on Thursday or Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.