Pages

Saturday 27 February 2010

In praise of another blog ...

I follow quite a lot of other blogs, and I continually draw inspiration from them. Some of them a written by people I know or with whom I am in contact on a regular basis – for example A WARGAMING ODYSSEY, GATHERING OF THE HOSTS, JOY AND FORGETFULNESS, MEGABLITZ & MORE, THE GAMES WE PLAY, WARGAMING FOR GROWN-UPS, and BATTLE GAME OF THE MONTH – whilst others are written by people that I only know via their blog.

One of the latter is MRFARROW2U(PLUS JACK & AMYS!!) DBA 1500 ONWARDS PAGE. I always enjoy reading the blog entries written by 'Mr Farrow', and I await each one with great anticipation because I know that they are going to be excellent. The most recent one is no exception.

The latest action fought out across the 'pages' of his blog is a refight of the battle between the Imperial Japanese Army and the Samurai army that is featured in the film THE LAST SAMURAI. The course of the battle is re-told in an exciting and inspiring manner, and kit is an exemplar of how it can and should be done.

Maximum marks 'Mr Farrow'!

6 comments:

  1. Geordie an Exiled FoG,

    Glad that you liked them.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Bob!!!

    Glad you like them. Keep up the good work yourself mate.

    Take care

    MrF & clan

    ReplyDelete
  3. MrFarrow2U,

    It was my pleasure to recommend your excellent blog!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bob,

    Many thanks for the mention and the blog you have flagged looks stunning! Loved the pictures!

    All the best,

    Ogre

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ogrefencer,

    I think that your blog is more than worthy of a mention as it is one I always read every time there is a new entry.

    MrFarrow2U does produce some very nice looking games. Seeing what he manages to do always gives my enthusiasm a boost, especially if it is flagging a bit.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.