Pages

Saturday 28 November 2009

A typical Saturday

I have not been able to do much today on the wargaming front as most of my time has been taken up dealing with various family-related situations.

I did, however, manage to visit the Arts & Craft section of the small department store that is situated in the Retail Outlet Centre at Chatham Maritime, where I bought some more pieces of coloured felt. These will be used for the forthcoming play-test of the latest draft of the Modified Morschauser ‘Modern’ Period Wargames Rules.

2 comments:

  1. Bob, - you seem to have nicked my theme, - "Reasons why wargaming doesn't get done"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trebian,

    When I got older, I assumed - quite wrongly as it now turns out - that I would have more rather than less control over my life. How wrong I was!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.