Pages

Saturday 27 June 2009

Deep thought ... and a little retail therapy

Because it is my wife's birthday this weekend, I have not been able to spend much time on anything that is wargames-related.

That said I have been able to buy several AIRFIX kits that I will be able to use for a project that I have been vaguely planning recently. Once my ideas have taken on a more definitive shape I will share them via this blog.

I have also been able to spend a bit of time thinking about – and amending – the latest draft of WHEN EMPIRES CLASH! Most of these changes are a result of the as yet unfinished play-test. In my opinion the changes improve the rules without adding any more complexity, but this will only be proved by further play-testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.