Pages

Saturday 9 May 2009

Operational-level Wargame Design 8: First draft complete

The first draft on my operational-level wargames rules – OPERATIONAL ART – has now been completed.

I have uploaded a PDF version to the RED HEX WARGAMES website so that anyone who wants to read them can do so. Please remember that they are still a working draft and not properly play-tested. I hope to begin this process later in the week. In the meantime I am putting the rules to one side so that when I read them again I will do so with a fresh set of eyes … which is when I will begin to see all the mistakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.