Pages

Saturday 4 October 2008

Nugget 220

I managed to post the latest issue of THE NUGGET (N220) this morning, and it should be with members by early next week.

I also managed to send out reminders to all the members of Wargame Developments who have not yet resubscribed for 2008-2009.


With any luck I should be able to have another play-test of RED FLAGS AND IRON CROSSES (TARRED AND FEATHERSTONED) tomorrow. I think that the scenario will follow on from the previous one so that I can test out the infantry assault rules and to gauge the effectiveness of a reasonably heavy artillery barrage on fortifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.